Velo Orange Voyager 700C Wheelset 36 holes 135mm OLN
- Hand built in England
- Velo Orange Voyager 700C tubeless compatible highly polished alloy rims
- Velo orange 36h highly polished high flange hubs
- Sapim stainless steel spokes.
- Compatible with Shimano or Campagnolo cassettes
- Front 100mm OLN
- Rear 135mm OLN
- Includes quick release skewers
- Total weight (including skewers) Front: 1070g Rear: 1180g
The Grand Cru Touring Hub is designed for long distance riding and heavy loads. The sturdy hub shell is our own design. It boasts a large-flange hub with room for four identical and rather large cartridge bearings. We use very high quality Japanese bearings of a common size and relatively easily replaced if they ever do wear out.
The axle is hollow and oversized. The free-hub body is steel for durability. There are three pawls with sturdy springs. The hub fits up to a 11-speed cassette; The VO enclosed-cam quick release skewer is included
A video showing how to disassemble the Grand Cru hub for field servicing without tools can be found here.
Velo Orange High Flange Front Hub
The counterpart to our rear Grand Cru Freewheel Hubs and Grand Cru Touring Hubs: like the rear hubs, our High Flange Front Hub features the same polished and clear anodized finish, chrome plated axle, and high quality Japanese bearings (the same that you might find on a hub that costs twice as much). The hubshell design is a VO original, and the Grand Cru logo is stamped - not laser etched - giving it a more classic yet very durable aesthetic.
The quick release in included. Available in both 32-hole and 36-hole versions.
VO Voyager Rim, 700C
The Voyager Rim is a highly polished, tubeless-compatible, box section rim that is designed to suit the needs of even the most discerning tourer, randonneur, and commuter. With stainless steel eyelets and double-wall construction, the Voyager Rim can accept tires ranging from 38mm to 2.4" and is available in 26", 650b/27.5", and 700c/29er.
- Intended Tire Size: 38mm-2.4"
- External Width: 27mm
- Internal Width: 22.1mm
- Weight: 26": 576g | 650b: 597g | 700c: 638g
- Drilling: 32 and 36 holes
- Tubeless Compatibility: Tubeless compatible