Velo Orange Polyvalent Steel Frameset for Disc Brakes All Sizes Touring
This item will not go via postal service so will need to be sent by courier. There is an additional charge for shipping outside UK and EU please send us a message for a shipping quote.
The Polyvalent's low trail geometry is suitable for a front load bias, so that it holds a line well both loaded and unloaded.
This newest iteration of the Polyvalent takes disc brakes with increased tire clearances. Throw on 650b tires for general use or some knobby 26" tires for a gravel adventure.
Here are the specs:
- Frameset material: 4130 double butted chromoly steel
- Fork: 1" threaded
- Wheel Size: 650B or 26"
- Tire Clearance: 650B x 47mm, 26 x 2.3" (either with fenders)
- Rear Spacing: 135mm
- BB: English threaded 68mm
- Brakes: IS mount disc, 160mm
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Front Derailleur Size: 28.6mm
- Water bottle mounts: Triple on top of downtube, one set on seattube, one set on underside of downtube
- Fender bosses: seat stay bridge, chainstay bridge, under fork crown
- Rear Dropouts: Vertical with stainless steel replaceable hanger
- Frame Eyelets: Double eyelets on rear dropouts for racks and fenders
- Internal eyelets on seat stays
- Fork Eyelets: Double eyelets on fork dropouts for racks and fenders
- Triple thru-bosses on the blades for lowrider racks
- Hourglass braze-on for Randonneur or Campeur Racks.
- Rear Brake Routing: Easy internal routing for rear brake cable housing/hydraulic tubing
- Ovalized top tube for lateral stiffness and easy shouldering