Growtac Equal Brakes, Flat Mount 6 colours
FREE UK SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM!
IF OUT OF STOCK WE WILL LET YOU KNOW. PLEASE ALLOW 7-10 DAYS FOR US TO SHIP THESE PRODUCTS TO YOU
PRICE IS FOR A BIKE SET
These Flat Mount Equal Disc Brakes from Growtac provide excellent modulation and power with a compact and lightweight design - perfect for your road, gravel, and touring bike.
In testing, we've found that the modulation is predictable, the caliper and system stiffness is confidence-inspiring, and the lever feel is natural and comfortable - offering superior performance compared to most other mechanical disc brake calipers on the market.
Equal brakes are developed and manufactured in Japan.
- Cable Pull: Road, short pull
- Weight per caliper: 135g
- Pad Actuation: Single piston
- Adaptors/Mounts Included: Front: 140mm or 160mm rotor // Rear: not included*
- Japanese-made cables and housing included!
What's included in the box:
- 2x Growtac Equal Flat Mount Brake Calipers
- 2x road brake cables
- 2x mtb brake cables
- 1x front flat mount adaptor for 140mm or 160mm rotor.
- 2x compressionless housing (stiff)
- 2x non-compressionless housing (flexy)
- Bunch of housing endcaps
- Mounting hardware for the rear brake
* Please note that if you are mounting these brakes onto a frame designed for a 140mm rear rotor without adapting, but plan to run a 160mm rotor, you will need a rear flat mount adaptor.
For replacement pads, you can use Shimano K04, K03, and K05S-RX pads. You'll want to retain the Growtac pad assembly bolt, though, as that is unique to the Growtac calipers.