SOMA RUSH TRACK/FIXIE FRAMESET (700C)
This item will not go via postal service so will need to be sent by courier. There is an additional charge for shipping outside UK and EU please send us a message for a shipping quote.
Please note your SOMA frame is ordered from the factory in your size and will take up to 3 weeks before despatch.
The Rush has a swift geometry and stiff chassis, but the smooth riding blend of lightweight chromoly tubes makes it at home on chewed-up asphalt as much as the velodrome.
The current iteration has side-tacked seatstays and S-bend chainstays for more crank clearance and tire clearance. To cap off its more vintage Keirin-inspired look, we are matching the Rush with a threaded fork to allow you to equip it with a clean-looking quill stem.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated double butted CrMo steel; butted CrMo rear end
- Aggressive track geometry
- Investment cast Tange horizontal track fork ends
- 120mm rear hub spacing
- Drilled for caliper brakes
- One set of water bottle bosses on the seat tube
- Includes threaded 1" sloping lugged crown Tange CrMo steel fork with straight blades (38m rake)
- 1" size headtube
- 27.2mm seatpost size
- Max. tire size: 32c(w/o brakes)
- 49, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61cm (Center to top of seat collar)
- Frame: 4 lbs Fork: 1.75 lbs.
- Paint: Matte Purple