Neutrino Mini Velo 10sp
AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMISED BUILD TO YOUR SPECIFICATION:
Photo Differs from specification detailed below
Whether you're a frequent traveler, flat dweller, multi-modal commuter, or just enjoy a fun N+1 bike, the Neutrino will fit perfectly into your heart. Load it up with your touring or commuting gear, or keep it stripped down for a quick around town racer.
The Neutrino 10 is exceptionally well-appointed and assembled in-house using a full suite of Velo Orange components and accessories to create a comfortable, nimble, and flexible foundation that lends itself well to customizing and personalizing.
This is the standard build list, but you can vary the spec. according to your needs and desires!
The Neutrino weighs in at about 11.5Kg including mudguards.
- Velo Orange Neutrino
- Crankset: Single Chainring 46T (Black)
- Bottom Bracket: Velo Orange
- Pedals: Union Flat All Alloy
- Wheels: Hand-Built Sun CR18 rims laced to Velo Orange Disc Touring hubs
- Tyres: Schwalbe Big Apple 20 x 2.15"
- Inner Tubes: Schwalbe
- Handlebars: Velo Orange Porteur Black 23.8mm
- Grips Black Cork
- Stem; Velo Orange Tall Stack Black
- Headset: Velo Orange Grand Cru Threadless
- Shifter: 10 speed Trigger shifter
- Rear Derailleur: SunXCD
- Cassette: SunRace 11-32T 10 speed
- Brakes: TRP Spyre with 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro FL750
- Mudguards (optional) Velo Orange Alloy Smooth Black
- Front Rack (optional) Velo Orange Randonneur
- Bag (optional) Velo Orange Transporteur
We carefully tweaked the geometry to obtain a completely normal riding bike without any drama. Since the sizing is a bit less-than-traditional, we generally suggest folks that are 5'6" (168cm) and under go with a Small, and folks between 5'6" and 6' (183cm) go with a Large. If you're 6'1" to 6'4" (193cm), go with a XX-Large.
Pricing includes assembly and delivery to Great Britain Mainland. For European destinations please ask for a quote